Following the Prime Minister’s announcement to raise the COVID-19 alert system to level 4, the Orakei Marine will be closed from the evening of 25th of March, until further notice.
At Level 4, all non-essential businesses must be close, and:
- People are instructed to stay at home
- Only essential services can operate (e.g. supermarkets, pharmacies, clinics) and lifeline utilities.
- All the Orakei Marine service will not operate (e.g. vessel management, boat building, cleaning, and breakdown assistance)
- Gull will continue operating
- Our online shopping still operating, but the “pick up option at the Marina” is not allowed.
We will be working remotely via phone and email. To any further questions and solicitations please contact: email@example.com or call us 09 280 3012.