Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the Lagoon 450.
The Lagoon 450 is now available in 2 versions: Flybridge or Sportop.
Lagoon 450: seeing bigger
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- infusion-moulding: weight saving (important for a catamaran), best possible structure, protection for the environment and shipyard workers
- interior joinery in Alpi reconstituted wood in the interests of sustainable development (choice of finishes: light oak or teak)
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun, optimisation of space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: a guarantee of performance under sail!
- and the Nauta Design touch for elegance and comfort
- a steering station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
- interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality
- saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit
- natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls
- truly luxurious owner’s cabins
- Comfortable guest cabins with a side access to the double bed
- “U”-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, equipped with large hot plates, broad work space and plenty of storage
- optimization of the access between the cockpit and the galley
- engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated