Exterior: comfortable and functional
• A flybridge with two secure accesses and a helm station provides perfect visibility. And behind the helm station, a huge modular recreation area conceals a storage area large enough to store all the cushions.
• A large open cockpit facing out to sea, large stern skirts enable easy access to the boat and a large modular dining area with removable bench seats to welcome children and adults alike.
• A second cockpit for further enjoyment of the foredeck with dual function: seating or deck chair position, flush with the forward trampoline.
• Vast storage space under most of the cockpit and flybridge seats.
Interior: generous volumes and luminosity
The spaciously designed layout reveals innovative architecture where every detail has been planned to create a warm, homely atmosphere. The design enables anyone to choose their desired accommodation layout, with three, four, five or even six cabins!
• An innovative saloon concept on two levels, providing two separate but communicating areas: a large galley that opens onto the cockpit on one side, and a slightly elevated lounge area for enhanced panoramic vision, which can easily be turned into a dining area if needed.
• An innovative interior design, with a new, elegant and elaborate wood finish to be customised for the owner.
• Remarkable communication between the interior and the exterior: the central panoramic windscreen is retractable, which is ideal for ventilation of both the saloon and the cockpit. This enables interaction with the forward area.
• Outstanding natural light in the aft cabins, fitted with panoramic glazing and large hull portholes in the showers and bathrooms.
• Volume and comfort in the hulls with particular attention to storage space: cabins with island berths forward and aft, large storage volumes, hanging lockers, and open bookcases.
• Large fresh and black water tanks located under the floorboards, thus providing considerable space. A grey water tank is optional in order to comply with environmental standards.
New generation rigging: performance and simplicity
The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP’s experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:
• A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
• A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guaranty of performance,
• A shorter boom for easier manoeuvres.
• A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
• The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces the boat’s pitch.