**Currently looking for a 1/2 or 1/3 share arrangement to join a fastidious sailor in the purchase of a NEW 389** contact JD for details!
Ease of handling a key element of this boat combine with an elegant high-end interior that is bright and spacious, and voluminous accommodations this is a true innovative vessel.
Available in 2 or 3 cabin layouts this yacht has three keel options including a lifting keel version, there is also an inexpensive self-tacking jib option.
The standard sail-plan is a 132% overlap genoa and conventional mainsail with the option of a self-tacking jib, in-mast furling mainsail and factory supplied furling Code 0 off the wind sail. Note that in addition to the standard 1.95m draft it is also available in a moderate 1.5m draft with twin rudders, and 1.1m draft with winged keel and twin rudders.
Deck layout worthy of a 40-footer:
- Twin helm steering for optimal ergonomics in the cockpit and ease of handling
- Easy access to the water a full-beam drop-down transom (option)
- Flush deck hatches
Contemporary style and comfortable cruising:
- Multiple keel options including a specially-designed winged shoal keel and a beach-able swing keel
- “Unlimited Ocean” category A rating from the CE
- Hull with hard chine and appendages designed for high-performance and course stability
- Sleek and modern deck lines
- All sheets are lead aft to helm winches
- Modern sail plans with multiple choices
Designed with personalisation in mind:
- Contemporary styling that brings together traditional materials found throughout the Sun Odyssey range (solid wood, stainless steel, etc…)
- Emphasis on storage and liveability with a high level of standard equipment and available options reserved for larger yachts (air conditioning, bow thruster, etc…)
- Numerous options that are usually reserved for larger boats (air conditioning, bow thruster, etc…)
- Plenty of functional details for the true cruiser (wet locker, large refrigerator, etc…)
- Lots of different interior ambiances
All the elements of the Sun Odyssey range:
- Each area is spaciously laid out
- Light and ventilation
- High-end materials (leather, stainless steel and solid wood)
Hull and Keel: Modern and balanced
Marc Lombard design
- Several different keel and rudder configurations
- Hard chine on hull creates stability and enhances interior volume
- Long water line provides performance under sail and power
- Beam is carried very far aft, but the beam remains moderate for access to marina slips
Deck and Cockpit: Everything you need
- Twin wheels open up the cockpit
- Harken deck hardware including mainsheet traveller
- Easy access to the sea thanks to the full width bathing platform (option)
- Large, optional cockpit table includes storage, lighting and place for swiveling GPS mount
- Flush hatches for styling and for safety when moving about on the deck
- Plenty of storage including dedicated spaces for the companionway door, life raft and all the sailing gear
- Deep anchor locker with stainless steel anchor roller
Price is for the base boat, includes all NZ taxes, shipping, commissioning in NZ and is subject to currency fluctuation.