The flagship of the Sun Odyssey range. Drawing on the latest technological advances in naval architecture and design, the Sun Odyssey 519 embodies all the aspects a Jeanneau owner desires.
The 519 follows in the foot-steps of the smaller 389, 419 and 449 with ease of handling a key element, but it also has some nice performance enhancements ideal for that Hamilton Island Race Week campaign. Otherwise continue to cruise into the Pacific in great comfort and with surprising agility.
Sail-plans to suit all uses, an astonishingly spacious interior finished to a high standard, and incredibly easy to handle short-handed. Simply exceptional value!
Comfort and performance for passage making:
- Powerful, balanced and modern hull designed by Philippe Briand, that combines a long waterline length and a hard chine for speed and comfort at sea.
- Sleek deck lines, safe and ergonomic with flush hatches and integrated running rigging.
- Sail plan with a high aspect ratio. Multiple choices including: self-tacking jib, large, overlapping genoa, Code 0, furling mast, etc…
- Safe and ergonomic cockpit with lines led back to helm stations.
Relaxation and aesthetics:
- Large cockpit with full-function table
- Fold-down transom for easy access to the sea and sundeck
- Sleek deck with curved windows, flush panels and integrated running rigging
Lighting, volume and ventilation:
- A multitude of ports and hatches for ventilation and light
- 4 distinct zones in the saloon designed to allow each to be used independently without constricting movement throughout the interior
- Light and luxury down below with solid wood, mat varnish, polished stainless steel, leather and a full selection of interior fabrics
Lots of features:
- All the key features of the Sun Odyssey range concentrated on the same boat
- Plenty of choices available: Different interior layouts, sail plans, keel and fabrics allow each owner a high level of personalisation
Price is for the base boat, includes all NZ taxes, shipping, commissioning in NZ and is subject to currency fluctuation.