The Cannes Yachting Festival 2023 in the South of France in early September proved to be another fantastic Boat Show! Jason, Drew, and Fiona enjoyed browsing through the models on display, catching up with our Brand Managers, and showing a good number of Kiwi clients around the boats.
Erwin Bamps from Prestige Yachts, Drew Blair from Orakei Marine, and Andrew Howard from Boating New Zealand absolutely loved their sea trial on the new Prestige M8!
Our brands Prestige, Jeanneau, Lagoon, Amel, and Wellcraft presented their vessels in dazzling style. Several exciting new moldels were available for viewing, many of them World Premieres!
- Prestige F4 – WORLD PREMIERE
- Prestige M8 – WORLD PREMIERE
- Prestige M48 – NEW
- Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895 Series 2 – WORLD PREMIERE
- Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 WA Series 2 – WORLD PREMIERE
- Jeanneau Yachts 55 – NEW
- Lagoon 60 Sneak Peek in miniature
- Wellcraft 355 – NEW
- Wellcraft 435 – WORLD PREMIERE
As part of the events in Cannes, the Prestige F4 won the 2023 World Yachts Trophy for “Interior Design”. The Prestige M8 took home the 2023 World Yachts Trophy in the “Motor Catamaran” category!